Hallowe'en the TMW Way



Only because in the previous post I addressed the comparative merits of a variety of Sexy Hallowe’en costume stylings, here is my interpretation of a ‘Dark Angel.’ It’s not the most creative thing, and if you asked me what a ‘Dark Angel’ is, I probably couldn’t tell you. To be real, you might even call this a re- vamped vampire hooker look (as was previously discussed). Whatever; the dress was hanging in my closet and the feathers were salvaged from an oversized item buried in my ‘top drawer’ that had yet to be used. It was what it was. Here it is.

Note: You know how when you're around other people you sing in a goofy, fake voice, so that you don't feel stupid singing in your real voice? That's me and making a kissy face in pictures. It's only pictured once here, but point a camera in my direction and I can't help myself. Just thought I'd share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment